- 3 ounces clay
- 3 ounces dried seaweed powder (or crushed seaweed paper found at grocery store)
- 5 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon sweet almond oil
- 1/2 tablespoon clear honey
- 2 drops rosemary essential oil
- 2 drops lavender essential oil (optional)
Mix the seaweed powder and clay with the lime juice to make a paste. Add a little water if necessary to thin the paste. Stir in the essential oils and almond oil and mix well.
Apply the mixture to your legs and wrap with plastic wrap, pulling taut to seal in fatty tissue. Lie down for 25 minutes in a warm room and allow the treatment to work its magic. Remove plastic wrap and rinse off in the shower.
To watch the video: http://www.webmd.com/skin-beauty/healthy-skin-tv-9/seaweed-cellulite-buster
Thanks WebMD for the great healthy tips🙂